The Business Development Manager will develop long-term, strategic partnerships with prospective clients. Upon the onset of new client relationships, the Business Development Manager will work with internal departments to smoothly and seamlessly transition the relationship to the designated service team with the goal of providing an exceptional first impression to new clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Salesforce or CRM Experience
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Needed:
- Think strategically on ways to source and craft solutions for prospective clients
- Lead sales process from opportunity all the way through to a successful close
- Develop a strong pipeline of potential clients.
- Work with the Business Development team to implement sales initiatives.
- Attend trade shows networking opportunities and join networking groups.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Demonstrate servant leadership placing the best outcome for the client at the forefront of all decisions.
- Ability to develop and nurture trust-based partnerships with clients and be viewed as a strategic partner by clients.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with business owners/executives, employees and internal staff on topics of the organization’s services and marketing materials.
- Organizational skills (i.e. to be methodical, organized, and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at one time).
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the Business Development Manager is required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tolls or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. The Business Development Manager/Charter Schools may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Working Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the Business Development Manager is placed in a comfortable office environment for approximately 80% of the work time. The noise level in the office environment is usually minimal. The other 20% of work time may be spent traveling, in his/her own vehicle, to prospective client site locations.
- The Business Development Manager generally works during the regular business hours of AccessPoint; 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with a half an hour lunch.
- Schedules may vary according to prospective client needs for earlier or later appointments.
- All requests will be reviewed and a determination will be made to grant such requests based on business needs resulting in the department and/or company’s ability to grant such requests.
|Job Category||Full Service HR|